Nutrient Groups help plan Healthy Eating Patterns is my featured image for Nutrients for Health.
Does Food Measure Your Health is my featured image for Foods for Disease and Wellbeing.
Alkaline Cake and Biscuits photo is my featured image for Acid-Alkaline Baked Products Food Chart.
Cardiovascular Diseases Intro is my featured image for Cardiovascular diseases food and diet facts.
Cardiovascular Diseases Intro image details
I took this image from the Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases slideshow by Luis R. Rojas-Solórzano, Ph.D. (original image below).
Specific Cardiovascular Diseases
The diseases included in this heart image are:
- Congenital Heart Disease.
- Malformations of heart structure existing at birth.
- Rheumatic Heart Disease.
- Damage to the heart muscle and valves from rheumatic fever caused by streptococcal bacteria.
- Coronary Heart Disease.
- Narrowing or blaockage of blood vessels supplying the heart muscle (Atherosclerosis).
- Cerebrovascular Disease.
- Disease of the blood vessels supplying the heart muscle. Often caused by high blood pressure or atherosclerosis.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Obstacle in arteries which supply blood todifferent parts of the body such as hands, legs, etc.
- High Blood Pressure.
High Potassium Recipe photo is my featured image for Potassium in Potential Renal Acid Load. Because it includes spinach, raisins, and pine nuts which are all high potassium foods. But remember, what really matters is to balance your diet with a wide range of foods. Then you can make sure you have a healthy pH balanced diet.
Do you need more potassium in your diet? Then check the list of high potassium foods.